Lumex Clinical Care Recliner
- The Series FR577RG and FR577RGH Recliners feature three positions for patient comfort. The fourth position is a Trendelenburg (or Shock) Position that must be activated by a caregiver — the Trendelenburg Position CANNOT be activated by a patient while in the recliner. In addition, the Series FR577RG features a back that can be repositioned via the Adjustment Lever located on the Push Handle on the back of the recliner.
- The first position is the Upright Position. This position is ideal for patient transport and can be used to initiate patient treatment / therapy.
- The second position is the First Recline Position and is also known as the “TV” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- The third position is the Second Recline Position and is also known as the “Full Recline” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- Improved wider and softer armrest for patient comfort.
- Top section of headrest can be moved forward for enhanced patient comfort.
- Softer seat and back upholstery for improved patient comfort. Varied density seat back and redesigned seating position provide excellent comfort and support during long term sitting.
- Easy to activate gas cylinder mechanism for quick Trendelenburg activation and improved lift.
- Durable, high-impact side tables sit flush with recliner arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver. Side table surface is smooth and features tapered edges for easy cleaning.
- Easily removed side panels enable easy access to recliner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Three total locking casters with easy to locate black locking tab lock wheel and swivel with single motion. Directional wheel lock with high visibility green tab allows recliner to track straighter with less effort during transport.
- 290 lb maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED.
- Available With Heat and Massage Option.
|Width Between Arms
|Arm Height From Floor
|Arm Height From Seat
|Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg
|Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position
|Max. Weight Cap.