Lumex Deluxe Clinical Care Recliner
The Deluxe Clinical Care Recliner sets a new standard of comfort for the patient and ease of use for the caregiver.
- Available With Heat and Massage Option.
- The Series FR566G and FR566GH Deluxe Clinical Care Recliners feature three positions for patient comfort. The fourth position is a Trendelenburg (or Shock Position) that must be activated by a caregiver. The Trendelenburg Position cannot be activated by a patient while in the recliner.
- The first position is the Upright Position. This position is ideal for patient transport and can be used to initiate patient treatment / therapy.
- The second position is the First Recline Position and is also known as the “TV” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- The third position is the Second Recline Position and is also known as the “Full Recline” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- The wide, contoured seat and back, along with an integrated footrest, provide an enhanced level of comfort. Built-in arm pads in the back give improved suppt for the arms.
- Wall saver armrest caps increase durability of the armrests and protect walls from marring.
- Higher floor to back height enables the caregiver to raise the patient up with less effort, reducing the chance for a back injury.
- Extra deep Trendelenburg Position is easily actuated from either side of recliner by a conveniently located foot pedal. Steeper angle helps improve patient stabilization.
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Three total locking casters with easy to locate black locking tab lock wheel and swivel with single motion. Directional wheel lock with high visibility green tab allows recliner to track straighter with less effort during transport.
- Durable, high-impact side tables sit flush with recliner arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver. Side table surface is smooth and features tapered edges for easy cleaning.
- Extra heavy duty recliner mechanism.
- 350 lb maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED.
|Width Between Arms
|Arm Height From Floor
|Arm Height From Seat
|Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg
|Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position
|Max. Weight Cap.