Lumex Extra-Wide Clinical Care Recliner
The Extra-Wide Clinical Care Recliner has been designed specifically for the larger resident / patient. The extra-wide seat width of 24" and greater weight bearing capacity enables the recliner to comfortably sit and position patients up to 450 pounds.
- The Series FR587W and FR587WH Recliners feature three positions for patient comfort. The fourth position is a Trendelenburg (or Shock) Position that must be activated by a caregiver — the Trendelenburg Position CANNOT be activated by a patient while in the recliner. In addition, the Series FR587W features a back that can be repositioned via the adjustment lever located on the push handle on the back of the recliner.
- The first position is the Upright Position. This position is ideal for patient transport and can be used to initiate patient treatment / therapy.
- The second position is the First Recline Position and is also known as the “TV” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- The third position is the Second Recline Position and is also known as the “Full Recline” position. This position is ideal for patient treatment, rest and reading.
- Dual gas cylinders give smooth power assistance for back position adjustment and Trendelenburg activation.
- Ergonomically designed padded armrests for added patient comfort.
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Three total locking casters with easy to locate black locking tab lock wheel and swivel with single motion. Directional wheel lock with high visibility green tab allows recliner to track straighter with less effort during transport.
- Durable, high-impact side tables sit flush with recliner arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver. Side table surface is smooth and features tapered edges for easy cleaning.
- 450 lb maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED.
- Available With Heat and Massage Option.
|Width Between Arms
|Arm Height From Floor
|Arm Height From Seat
|Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg
|Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position
|Max. Weight Cap.