Preferred Care® Recliner Series
The Lumex 565 Patented recline mechanism allows for infinite positioning of recline. Reduced armrest and seat height enables the recliner to fit under dining/activity tables and allows resident to “scoot” and more easily reposition chair by themselves. Two front swivel casters and two rear locking casters enable the Preferred Care Recliner to be easily maneuvered in small spaces and moved down hallways.
- Infinite recliner back patented mechanism provides infinite positioning of the back, ranging from 95 degrees to 145 degrees for increased resident comfort and pressure relief. The reclining back can be locked in any position by the caregiver.
- A unique suspension system self-adjusts to each person, cradling the resident from head to heel and virtually eliminating the risk of “bottoming out”.
- Extra-wide padded armrests and side panels maximize comfort.
- Durable epoxy coated welded steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Quick-release upholstery allows for easy cleaning, removal and replacements. Vinyl upholstered back is sulfide stain, mildew and oil resistant.
- A variety of accessories are available to customize the chair for specific individual needs.
- Lumex Wrap-Around Warranty
Welded Frame: Limited Lifetime
Upholstery: Limited One Year
All Other Components: Limited Three Year
*Tray Table, bolsters, and footrests are sold separately and are not included with recliner.