Our newest addition from Basic American, The Liberty Bed provides you with the key features you want at a very affordable price point.
Highest Safety and Quality Standards
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface. safe work load.
- Range of motion 9.9 inch to 24.4 inch. With a standard 6” mattress, this positions the bed at an ideal height for the caregiver and for transfers.
- One bed can be used for 76" and 80" lengths using the adjustable brackets to meet space limitations and improve inventory management. No extension kit is necessary.
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors.
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position.
- Mattress retainer is standard.
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Four Locking Casters secure the bed at any height.
- New keyed Wall Saver is standard – easily moves over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when modifying bed from 76" to 80" and when using a trapeze.
- Pendant Hand Control – Easy operation contoured Hand Control Pendant is shock-resistant, water-proof and durable. Holster conveniently secures to bedrails and assist devices for easy access.
Built to conform to UL 60601-1 and IEC601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Liberty Bed offers the following ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
And For Infection Control…
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Rolling clearance of 20mm over thresholds
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability testing
Accessories & OptionsOptional Trapeze Adapter and Trapeze
- Superior, high efficacy that protects painted surfaces
- Antimicrobial kills more than 99.9% of odor and stain causing bacteria
- Lasts for the expected life of the bed
- Non-allergenic and safe for the environment
- High concentration of silver ions gives high efficacy
- Requires no special handling
- A cost-effective solution that is built-in to last
attaches easily to headboard to position trapeze within easy reach of residents.Optional Battery Backup
Provides the ability to perform bed functions in the event of power outage.Optional Half Length Assist Device and Assist Bar
Half length assist device and assist bar provide a sturdy and secure handhold to assist residents in and out of bed. Assist devices are removable without tools and meet FDA Entrapment Guidelines.Basic American Liberty Bed SpecificationsAdditional Features Include:
- Electrostatic powder-coated antimicrobial bed surface provides longer lasting, durable finish
|Mattress Deck Length
|Mattress Deck Width
|Overall Bed Length
||85.5" with bumper
|Overall Bed Width
||39.75" with rails/assist devices
|Maximum back angle
|Maximum knee angle
|Safe Workload (including resident, support surface, head/foot boards, and accessories)