The Oak Park Collection
From The Frank Lloyd Wright Era
Style reminiscent of Prairie Design from the Frank Lloyd Wright era. Unique raised panel design elements on sides of case add a distinctive flair. Laminate construction with bevel cut wood edges on door, drawer and top. Shot peened matte black hardware completes the stylistic rendering.Features of all Basic American casegoods:
Our furnishings are available in numerous configurations:
- Highly resistant to moisture:
- All edges are completely finished.
- Drawers are vinyl wrapped and bottoms are sealed.
- Dowel and cam construction for durability.
- Rounded edges reduce injury.
- Drawer stops for safety.
- Drawer slides are tested to 100 pound capacity and feature a self closing mechanism.
- Ventilated backs promote air flow.
- Smooth floor guides for ease of movement.
- Wardrobe floor guides are adjustable for leveling the unit to uneven surfaces.
- Doors have hidden hinges.
- Doors can be removed without removing the hinges from either the door or cabinet.
- Hinges offer a full 110 degree swing and are self closing.
- Fixed drawer and door hardware selections are easy to grasp.
Special Order custom sizes of casegoods are available, but may require minimum quantities and additional production time.
- Bedsides are available as either a Three Drawer Chest or a Door/Drawer Cabinet version.
- Dressers are available in three, four, or six drawer horizontal styles.
- Wardrobes are available with one or two doors, and with or without drawers.
- Locks are available for all units, but preferably should be ordered with the initial order.
- Keyed units have two keys per lock.
- Locks are generally placed on the top drawer of a bedside or on wardrobe doors.
- Master keys are available if ordered with the initial order.