The new Zenith Series resident beds bring you the superior quality and features you’ve come to expect from Basic American. The Zenith9000
provides comfort, safety, and quiet, efficient operation. With input from users, we’ve added even more functionality to ensure that your resident and caregiver needs are met.
The solutions, innovation, and features you need from the name you trust: Zenith…all at an affordable price.Designed for comfort and efficient operationHeight travel range: 7'' to 30''
Straight vertical rise protects walls and maintains footprint.
Strong, no-sag grid deck sleep surface with sturdy cross braces.Safe Work Load: 600 poundsTimesaver Technology™
– fast, even-speed motors save time!Sealed ball bearings
ensure maintenance-free, continuous, silent operation.Synchronized high-low motors
keep the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning. When the head position is lower than the heart, lung volume may be compromised, causing airway problems, making it more difficult to breathe. Unlevel sleep surfaces may cause a risk of brain swelling and reduced systolic and diastolic pressures.Intuitive two-pedal locking system
is centrally positioned and easily visible from a distance to ensure that the bed is locked. Pedal locks are readily accessible at ALL bed heights and widths, even in the lowest position. Bed rolls at any height reducing caregiver back strain.Bed provides 360° mobility at ANY height.Directional mechanism
on front caster is accessible at all heights for ease in rolling the bed.
Optional embedded staff control
Maximum underbed clearance
- Angled for better visibility
- Two-stage lockouts – lockout of pendant use and lockout of embedded staff control
for use with overbed tables and lifts.Bed easily adjusts for use at 76'' or 80'' length.
SilverSolutions™ within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection
- Adjustable wall saver positions (76'', 80'', and for use with a trapeze) provide the smallest footprint at each length, while protecting the wall (included with bed)
- Adjustable mattress retainer securely supports mattress position for 76'' or 80'' length (included with bed)
- Edema foot ratchet to elevate the foot end of the bed (included with bed)
Highest Safety and Quality StandardsUnrestricted UL Listing
- Kills 99.9% of odor and stain causing bacteria
- Lasts for the expected life of the bed
- Non-allergenic and safe for the environment
- High concentration of silver ions gives high efficacy
- Requires no special handling
- A cost effective solution that is built in to last
Built to conform to UL 60601-1, IEC601-2-38, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Zenith Series offers the following ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
NEW Improved Warranty
- Grounded – Standard Hospital Grade Plug
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Bed can be used as a transport device because it passes threshold clearance at ALL heights by 20mm
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability tested and approved
- 15 years on frame
- 5 years on motors and control box (longest motor warranty in the industry)
- 3 years on other electronics
- Multiple Patents PendingTool-less assembly
minimizes set-up time.Proudly Made in America.
* including resident, support surface, head/foot boards,
|Height Travel Range
||7'' to 30''
|Mattress Deck Length
|Mattress Deck Width
|Overall Bed Length (76"/80")
||81.75"/85.75" with wall saver
|Overall Bed Width
||39" with assist bar
|Overall Bed Width
||39.9" with half length assist devices
|Maximum back angle
|Maximum knee angle