- The LumexAir effectively redistributes patient weight and relieves pressure.
- Ideal for situations where maceration and heat build-up are an issue, the LumexAir is suitable for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers.
- 350 lb. maximum weight capacity
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0277
- 2 year limited warranty on control unit.
- 1 year limited warranty on mattress
- Mattress contains three deep cell floatation pressure zones to provide greater support as needed in the thigh and buttock region.
- The 2" foam base is designed to provide additional support and safety to the patient.
- The simple, modular design makes replacement of individual cells and components quick and easy.
- Top cover is made of fluid-proof, vapor permeable, low shear nylon with an intermediate fleece cover to enhance evaporation and minimize skin maceration.
- Dimensions: 80" x 35" x 10"
- The nearly silent controller offers dial-controlled soft/firm variable operation.
- Battery operated alarm sounds to notify caregiver of power loss.
- Rapid mattress inflation can be easily achieved by allowing mattress to inflate on maximum setting.
- CPR deflation is accomplished by simply disconnecting air lines from pump to release air.