Dura-Gel™ SPP AT
The Dura-Gel™ SPP AT (Skin Protection & Positioning w/ Anti-Thrust) wheelchair cushion reduces surface pressure through the use of non-aqueous Dura-Gel™ placed in three pressure zones. The cushion uses a high-density base foam in combination with a visco-elastic topper for added comfort and also positions the user with a moderate slope from front to back. Cushion also features medial thigh positioning as well as lateral positioning to provided greater stability for the user.
- Provides long-term skin protection and positioning for higher risk patients
- Reduces tissue interface pressures at critical points
- Features a specialized Dura-Gel™ center layer surrounded by comfortable foam layers on the top and bottom of the cushion
- Side wedges provide lateral stability to the lower extremities, trochanter and pelvis. Center pommel provides medial thigh support
- A pre-ischial ridge helps position the user.
- The soft, stretchable lightweight cover reduces shear/friction and is fluid-proof and has a strap at the back to secure the cushion firmly to the chair
- Accommodates a wide range of body shapes, sizes and weights
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity
- 2 year limited warranty
- HCPCS Code E2607-E2608 (E2607 for Sizes < 22"; E2608 for Sizes ≥ 22")
- Latex Free