provides a bed that securely locks in position at any height other than its lowest position. For safety, the bed will only roll in its lowest position. Therefore, when the bed is being used to transport a resident, the chances of injury from a fall are greatly reduced. The durability and quality of the new Zenith Series beds will bring you many years of quiet, smooth, efficient operation.
The solution, innovation, and features you want from the name you trust: Zenith from Basic American.Designed for comfort and efficient operationHeight travel range: 7.95'' to 30''
Straight vertical rise protects walls and maintains footprint.
Strong, no-sag grid deck sleep surface with sturdy cross braces.Safe Work Load: 500 poundsSealed ball bearings
ensure maintenance-free, continuous, silent operation.Synchronized high-low motors
keep the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning. When the head position is lower than the heart, lung volume may be compromised, causing airway problems, making it more difficult to breathe. Unlevel sleep surfaces may cause a risk of brain swelling and reduced systolic and diastolic pressures.
For resident safety, rolls in lowest position only,
with 360° mobility. This helps prevent injuries from potential falls while moving residents. For added safety, bed locks in place when raised to any height
other than its lowest position.Bed easily adjusts for use at 76'' or 80'' length.
Maximum underbed clearance
- Adjustable wall saver positions (76'', 80'', and for use with a trapeze) provide the smallest footprint at each length, while protecting the wall (included with bed).
- Adjustable mattress retainer securely supports mattress position for 76'' or 80'' length (included with bed).
for use with overbed tables and lifts.SilverSolutions™ within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection
Highest Safety and Quality StandardsUnrestricted UL Listing
- Kills 99.9% of odor and stain causing bacteria
- Lasts for the expected life of the bed
- Non-allergenic and safe for the environment
- High concentration of silver ions gives high efficacy
- Requires no special handling
- A cost effective solution that is built in to last
NEW Improved Warranty
- Built to conform to UL 60601-1, IEC601-2-38, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Zenith Series offers the following ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
- Grounded – Standard Hospital Grade Plug
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Bed can be used as a transport device because it passes threshold clearance at ALL heights by 20mm
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability tested and approved
- 15 years on frame
- 5 years on motors and control box (longest motor warranty in the industry)
- 3 years on other electronics
- Multiple Patents PendingTool-less assembly
minimizes set-up time.Proudly Made in America.Specifications
|Height Travel Range
||7.95" to 30"
|Mattress Deck Length
|Mattress Deck Width
|Overall Bed Length (76"/80")
||81.75"/85.75" with wall saver
|Overall Bed Width
||39" with assist bar
|Overall Bed Width
||40.75" with half length assist devices
|Maximum back angle
|Maximum knee angle