Preferred Care® Recliner Series, Tilt-in-Space
The Tilt-in-Space feature allows for improved resident positioning, increased comfort and pressure relief. Independent leg rest is easily activated by the caregiver from side of chair to provide leg elevation for increased resident comfort. Self storing, height adjustable drop arm is simple for the caregiver to activate and enables a safer, easier lateral transfer for the caregiver and resident. Padded armrests provide a soft surface for added resident comfort. Directional wheel lock on right rear caster reduces “crabbing” of recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort.Standard Features
Lumex Wrap-Around WarrantyWelded Frame:
- A unique suspension system self-adjusts to each person, cradling the resident from head to heel and virtually eliminating the risk of “bottoming out”.
- Extra-wide padded armrests and side panels maximize comfort.
- Durable epoxy coated welded steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Quick-release upholstery allows for easy cleaning, removal and replacements.Vinyl upholstered back is sulfide stain, mildew and oil resistant.
- A variety of accessories are available to customize the chair for specific individual needs.
- Weight Bearing Capacity: 250 lb.
Limited One YearAll Other Components:
Limited Three Year