The Bedford Collection draws on the simplicity and safety of rounded corners on top and base and cloverleaf wood side edges to present a warm home-style feel to this collection. Solid wood edge on door and drawer fronts and opulent square Bun wood feet complete the design. High Pressure tops bring a lifetime of durability to this collection. The Bedford Collection, as every Basic American collection, is available in any of our standard woodtones to meet your furnishing needs.Features of all Basic American casegoods:
Our furnishings are available in numerous configurations:
- Proudly made in the USA.
- CNC manufacturing ensures consistent quality.
- Highly resistant to moisture:
- All edges are completely finished.
- Drawers are vinyl wrapped and bottoms are sealed.
- Dowel and cam construction for durability.
- Rounded edges reduce injury.
- Drawer stops for safety.
- Wide cross braces between drawers provide a stronger and more durable unit.
- Metal drawer slides are tested to 100 pound capacity and feature a self closing mechanism.
- Ventilated backs promote air flow.
- Smooth floor guides for ease of movement.
- Wardrobe floor guides are adjustable for leveling the unit to uneven surfaces.
- Drawer fronts are separate from the drawer box, simplifying replacement, if necessary.
- European style hinges provide superior strength and adjustability.
- Doors have hidden hinges.
- Doors can be removed without removing the hinges from either the door or cabinet.
- Hinges offer a full 110 degree swing and are self closing.
- Fixed drawer and door hardware selections are easy to grasp.
Special Order custom sizes of casegoods are available, but may require minimum quantities and additional production time.
- Bedsides are available as either a Three Drawer Chest or a Door/Drawer Cabinet version.
- Dressers are available in three, four, or six drawer horizontal styles.
- Wardrobes are available with one or two doors, and with or without drawers.
- Locks are available for all units, but preferably should be ordered with the initial order.
- Keyed units have two keys per lock.
- Locks are generally placed on the top drawer of a bedside or on wardrobe doors.
- Master keys are available if ordered with the initial order.
Please note that the pictures and descriptions on this page are representative of the product class. The stock codes below may be the product itself, or they may be associated stock codes related to the product being displayed. Please read the stock code description below to ensure you are ordering the correct item. Please call customer service if you have any questions regarding the correct stock code to choose.