The Lumex Home Bed Assist Rail offers assistance to the patient/resident for getting in and out of a home style bed.
- Can be used on either side of the bed for assistance for getting in and out of home style bed
- Strong, steel construction powder-coated finish makes it durable and easy to clean
- Cushioned handle that is adjustable in height assists with getting in and out of bed
- Easily slides in between mattress and bed frame with added feature of an anti-slip foam on base bar and securing strap
- Extendable legs that touch the floor provide added stability
- Tool-free assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Height adjustment from floor to top of handle
|| 33.5" – 42.5"
|Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle
|| 19" – 21"
|Height adjustment from floor to base tubing support under mattress
||15" - 22"
|Length of rail base tubing support under mattress
|Overall width of handle
|| 7.5 lb
|(product is not designed to support the full weight of an individual)
Please note that the pictures and descriptions on this page are representative of the product class. The stock codes below may be the product itself, or they may be associated stock codes related to the product being displayed. Please read the stock code description below to ensure you are ordering the correct item. Please call customer service if you have any questions regarding the correct stock code to choose.
Home Bed Assist Rail