• Designed for users with limited strength or dexterity who are unable to grip the walker.
• Adjustable strap comfortably secures arm in the forearm rest.
• Padded forearm rest can be pivoted and angled to fit user comfortably and to assist in lifting walker.
• Ortho-Ease® handgrip adjusts toward and away from forearm rest and can be angled for individual comfort.
• Universal clamp fits most walkers.
• Tool-free installation and adjustment allows quick fitting for any patient size and type.
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0154.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
Please note that the pictures and descriptions on this page are representative of the product class. The stock codes below may be the product itself, or they may be associated stock codes related to the product being displayed. Please read the stock code description below to ensure you are ordering the correct item. Please call customer service if you have any questions regarding the correct stock code to choose.