privacy and security of the personal information we obtain from you whether you are using
Graham-Field products or are merely visiting our website. We want you to feel secure when
visiting our website. This policy applies to www.Grahamfield.com, www.Hausted.com, www.Intensa.net,
GoGrahamField.com, www.Gendroninc.com, and Bampwi.com (collectively the “website”) in the United
States. However, please note that we are not responsible for any use of your personal information
you provide to third-party applications or websites that may be linked to our website. We recommend
that you provide on or after the date indicated above. These changes include:
- Detailed information regarding what Personal Data and other information we collect from
you, how we collect it, and how it is used;
- Further descriptions of the parties with whom and for what purposes your data is shared;
- What rights you have regarding your Personal Data.
Table of Contents
- What Personal Data do we collect and use?
- How do we collect your Personal Data?
- Children under the age of 18
- How do we use your Personal Data?
- With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- Social Media Plug In
- Your Rights
- How to Exercise Your Rights
- Security and protection of your Personal Data
This Privacy Statement does not apply to Personal Data that we collect in the context of your employment or other working relationship with us.
What personal Data do we collect and use?
When you visit and voluntarily interact with our Site(s), we collect Personal Data such as:
- Your first and last name;
- Residental and billing address;
- Company name;
- Occupational Role;
- Social media name and profile;
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address;
- Contact Details (e.g., telephone number, fax number, e-mail address);
- Purchase and ordering history; or
- Other information you voluntarily provide.
We collect and use basic information about our website users through browser cookies, which
we use primarily to improve our website experience. We look at how you use our website, how often you visit our website and when the website is used
most. In addition, we also use website data to monitor visitor behavior and to optimize our campaigns
in the context of remarketing.
We also collect information when you request our newsletters, white papers, and other
information via web forms. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time. E-mail preferences can be managed through the subscription link in
any e-mails you receive from us. Other information can be modified by contacting us at the
address, email, and phone or fax number listed at the end of this policy.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
You directly provide GF Health Products, Inc. with most of the data we collect.
When you visit our site(s), we collect your data using cookies based on your cookie settings.
When you contact us via the website, we may also collect information from you.
We may ask you to provide certain Personal Data at various times and places on our site(s),
such as to place an order or request additional information.
In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested Personal Data,
you may not be able to access the entire Site or participate in all of its features.
We may collect Personal Data from you when you:
- Register, subscribe, or create an account with us;
- Purchase products from GF Health Products, Inc. through our site(s);
- Open, click on, or respond to our e-mail offers;
- When you voluntarily provide us with information
through our customer surveys which we may then link to Personal Data that we previously
collected about you;
- Contact customer service to speak with a representative or make use of our customer support
- Sign-up for our e-mail updates and newsletters;
- Connect, link or “share” our site(s) via social networking sites;
- Provide ratings or reviews of our products and services;
If you wish to restrict any of the above-mentioned process, you may submit a request to
firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative
Children Under the age of 18
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit
information from children younger than 18.
How do we use your personal data?
GF Health Products, Inc. uses your Personal Data in the course of our
customer or vendor contractual relationship with your organization to be able to deliver goods and services,
and to process payments. If you give us Personal Data of a third party or individual, you represent that you
and received authorization to provide such information from, that third party or individual.
- Establishing an online GF Health Products, Inc. account for you at your request;
- Processing online purchase orders, tracking and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- Providing customer service (for example, answering your questions or responding to a request);
- Sending you reminders, updates, support, administrative messages, service bulletins, and requested information; and
- Communicating and providing additional information that may be of interest to you about GF Health Products, Inc. at your request.
We use the Personal Data we collect when we have legitimate business reasons to do so, pursued by a third party or us,
so long as it is compatible with your rights and expectations of privacy.
This includes to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our site(s), our services, and our products
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Perform due diligence screenings;
- Validate your ability to access and/or use certain products or services that may only be intended for individuals meeting certain eligibility
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our site(s) when you choose to do so;
- Administer online surveys or special offers from us;
- Improve our site(s), customer service, products and services and overall user experience;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Identify your preferences so can we notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you;
GF Health Products also has legal grounds to use your Personal Data for:
- Fraud prevention
- Public safety
- Enformcement of our corporate reporting obligations; and
- Terms and Conditions.
- To comply with the law, regulation, court order, subpoena, and other legal process
As with many other websites, as you navigate through and interact with our Site,
we may use automatic collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment,
browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including the resources that you access and use on our Site, traffic data,
location data, logs, language
- Date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system, host domain, and browser type (for example Internet Explorer); or
- Details of referring websites (URL).
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Site and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Determine Site traffic patterns;
- Count the number of Site visits;
- Determine traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site;
- Help us to know which pages and content are the most and least popular; and
- Determine the frequency and last date of your visit to our Site.
with your “opt-in” consent where required by law, in order to provide you with information about goods or
services we think might interest you. For your rights as a GF Health Product applicant
please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants and Prospective Talent on our website
under Company, Careers.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data, for example, to send you newsletters or directly market our
products of services, you may submit a request to email@example.com
or modify your cookie preferences.
With whom and How do we share your Personal Data?
Access to your Personal Data is limited by need. Only a restricted number of GF Health Products, Inc.
employees, individuals and entities with whom GF Health Products contracts to carry out business or is
our service provider will have access to your Personal Data for the purposes described above.
We do not provide your Personal Data to any third party for their own direct marketing purposes. You
We may share your Personal Data with the following categories of persons in different ways and for
different reasons, as appropriate and in accordance with local laws and regulations:
- All business entities falling under GF Health Products, Inc.;
- Where required by law: tax, audit or other public authorities; and
- Third parties such as service providers/distributors who perform services on our behalf;
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting GF Health Products;
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
- With your consent.
Cookies and other Technologies
to recognize you when you visit our site(s) or interact with our e-mails.
“Cookies” are small bits of data cached or stored on your computer based on Internet activity.
These cookies may be delivered in a first party or third party context. For example, we may collect
information about your browser type and version, operating system, user language, ISP, viewed web pages,
links that are clicked, IP address, the presence or absence of “flash” plugs-ins, screen resolution,
connection type, sites visited before and after visiting our Site, details about items purchased, and
e-mails we send that you open, forward, or click through to our site(s).
By collecting this information, we can better understand how you interact with our site(s);
give you a more personal and optimized online experience by tracking your preferences; improve
our site(s); fulfill contracts with our business partners; help confirm receipt of and response
to our e-mails; and provide more effective customer service.
Social Media Plug In
Some of our sites uses what are called plugins from social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
These plugins are indicated by the social networks’ respective logos. When you access our site(s),
your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of these social networks. The plugin content
is transferred by the social network directly to your browser, which then integrates it into our site(s).
Integration of the plugin allows the social media networks to receive the information that you have
loaded onto the corresponding page of site. If you are logged in with Facebook, for example, it will
be able to assign your visit to your account. An exchange of this information already takes place when
you visit our site, regardless of whether you interact with the plugin or not. If you interact with the
plugins, the corresponding information is sent directly to Facebook by your browser and saved there.
You can find information how the data is used by the social networks, together with your rights and
optional settings to protect your privacy on the social networks websites.
If you do not want social networks to gather data about you via our Site, you must log out on the social
network domain before visiting our sites. To prevent information being exchanged with the social networks
during your visit to our sites, you can opt out of these cookies through your browser settings.
GF Health Products would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
- Access: The right to request access to your Personal Data, which includes the right to
obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and
where that is the case, access to the Personal Data and information related to how it is processed;
- Rectify or Erase: The right to rectification or erasure of your Personal data which
includes the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed
- Restrict: The right to restrict obtain a restriction of processing concerning your
Personal Data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your Personal Data under
certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data, for a period
enabling us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data);
- Object: The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain
circumstances, including objecting to processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, or
objecting to processing your Personal Data when it is done based upon legitimate interests;
- Data Portability: The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to
have your Personal Data transmitted from us to another controller; and
- Consent: Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent
at any time
- Any requests related to the above rights may be made by submitting a request to
firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 770-368-4700.
For more information regarding your rights under the California Consumer Protection Act, please visit
How to exercise your rights
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
GF Health Products, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Office
One Graham-Field Way
Atlanta, GA 30340
Call Toll-Free: (770) 368-4700
If you make a request, we will acknowledge your request within 10 days, and have forty-five (45) days to
respond. That period may be extended by notice where necessary, taking into account the complexity and
number of the requests.
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including
use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data
transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered
or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.